Champagne is costliest wine in the world. The name is coming from Champagne area in France. People are drinking champagne usually as a part of success celebration. Even some religion don’t allow to drink champagne because it can make the people get drunk if drink to much. Some of these exclusive champagne become the most expensive champagne in the world. They’re not just a bottle of celebration but It’s what inside the bottle. It must be the old and the best one. Here’s the top 10 most expensive champagnes in the world
10. Bollinger Blanc de Noirs Vieilles Vignes Francaises 1997: $650 This rare champagne is made with Pinot Noir grapes. It has a wonderful bouquet of vanilla with a medium golden color that hints at its fabulous taste. This rare champagne can be enjoyed for around $650 per bottle.
9. Krug, Clos Du Mesnil 1995: $750 Clos Du Mesnil 1995 is among the most elegant champagne in the world yet the most expensive one. Clos Du Mesnil is a product of famous Champagne house, Krug. It was established by Johann Joseph in 1843. You can enjoy this champagne for $750.
8. Dom Perignon 1966: $1965 This delightful champagne is coming with a woody and subtle floral bouquet. This exclusive champagne was found in the cellar of a private house in Belgia and was sold for $1965.
7. Krug Clos d’Ambonnay 1995: $3,500 With a price of $3,500 per bottle, Krug Clos d’Ambonnay 1995 is one of the finest sparkling champagne you can get. Note that this Krug house of champagne is owned by Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy.
6. Perrier-Jouet Champagne: $6,485 The Perrier-Jouet champagne is $6485 dollars champagne that come in 12 box set for the exclusive rich customer. The champagne itself is a mixing of liquors from vintage years with combination of floral and fruity flavors. The complex and sparkling flavors make this wine become an exclusive and expensive champagne to celebrate a big success.
5. Cristal Brut 1990 “Methuselah”: US $17,625 This six liter with gold lable bottle of Cristal Brut 1990 was sold in an auction in Sotheby’s in New York in 2005. This very sparkling wine was sold to undisclosed buyer.
4. 1928 Krug: $21,000 This exclusive bottle of Krug 1928 champagne was sold on March 2008 at the Acker Merral & Condit auction in Hong Kong for $21,000. It was made from finest grapes in France. The grapes itself are coming from 1926 grapes and was believed to be bottled in 1938.
3. Dom Perignon White Gold Jeroboam: $40,000 In 2005 in the event to celebrate the New Year, The three liters of limited edition of Dom Perignon White Gold Jerebom was sold for $40,000. The expensive price is mostly because of the white gold bottle from which the name is taken.
2. Pernod-Ricard Perrier-Jouet: $50,000 This set of twelve bottle of fine sparkling wine just marketed for the super rich. The buyers can personalize the liqueur used for the champagne. They have to do that in Eastern France. The sets have sold to more than 7 countries including United States, Britain, Japan, China, Russia, Switzerland and France. The price is include an exclusive storage nest to make the champagne allowed to age 8 months.
1. Shipwrecked 1907 Heidsieck: $275,000 This champagne was originally shipped to Russian imperial family by Heidsieck vineyard in 1916. But a shipwreck make this champagne need 80 years to reach the destinations. Those 200 bottles champagne was later discovered in 1997. They’re finally sold to wealthy guest in event in the Ritz-Carlton hotel in Moscow. This set of champagne become that expensive for two reasons, the extraordinary story and the extra old age. And till now this set of champagne become the most expensive champage ever sold in the world.
Find the best most expensive champagne on the internet. Usually this kind of champagne is for the wealthy persons.